Friday, December 12, 2008

The Big Change - Day 2

I did okay yesterday...if I do not count the impromtu "Grey's Anatomy" Party I attended.

I had a small container of tuna salad, three quarters of a large bag of wavy chips and a small container of dill dip.

Do I have to mention the fact that the party was at my house and I was the only one attending...

But the Diet Angels are watching over me...they couldn't stop me...but I only gained a quarter of a pound. Since I am using a doctor's scale, it allows me to show increments of a pound.

This allows me stay calm because it doesn't just run straight to the next pound.

So I guess I did not really gain any weight. Still 179 lbs,

I am continuing to take my Mangosteen drink. I swear it has stopped all cravings...I am sure it has regulated my blood sugar allowing me to make calm, informed choices.

I know today is going to be great!!!

1 comment: