Okay... This is it... I have had enough....
...Of going clothes shopping with the kids... and having to sit on a chair waiting until they are done because nothing is going to fit me.
I have had enough...of wearing the same outfit all the time because my choices are limited.
Of making excuses why I can't get to the gym.
Of waiting till tomorrow when I will try to remedy this situation.
Of constantly thinking about my next meal...when I had just finished the last one.
Of assuring myself that the person staring back at me in the mirror is not me.
Perhaps Oprah making a public statement regarding her weight struggle has influenced my decision to come out of the refrigerator.
I have decided to post my weight and publicly shock myself into a "no turning back decision".
Okay, here it is...I can't believe I am typing this. I am 179 lbs. I am going to record how I am coping daily and make every day... a day closer to my goal of 50 lbs.
Actually I started today...I have installed a cool application on my beloved blackberry curve which I can use to record calorie intake. I set the app for 1400 calories and as of this moment I am at 118% of my daily quota.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment